The skin is one of the few organs that does not require laboratory tests to determine the effects of aging, and wrinkles are one of the most obvious signs of skin aging.
What determines the formation of wrinkles?
The causes of wrinkles are varied. On the skin, some of the most common causes are:
1) Reduced elasticity due to a reduction of elastin and collagen
2) Dehydration due to the reduction of substances that retain liquids, in particular hyaluronic acid;
3) Reduction of subcutaneous fat thickness
What are the factors that accelerate skin aging?
The factors that influence skin aging are numerous, especially anything that alters the extracellular matrix such as smoking, alcohol, stress, sun and harsh detergents.
Which medical therapy is effective on the treatment of wrinkles?
At Ortho-bio-med, we prescribe two types of techniques to improve natural and functional aesthetics of the face:
1) PRP: growth factors contained in platelets that have the ability to regenerate tissue recalling fibroblasts and increasing the synthesis of collagen.
2) Hyaluronic acid: molecules that tends to hydrate the fabric thanks to the water booster.
What are the techniques used in conjunction with medical treatment?
At Ortho-bio-med, we obtain excellent results thanks to a combination of several methods: BioShape (link), midas (link), and a beauty massage.
In addition, if necessary, we will run a blood test or other diagnostic tests to understand whether functional imbalances are the cause of the problem.
How many sessions are needed?
The number of sessions varies depending on the case; the Therapeutic program is completely customized.
Are there side effects?
The therapy respects the physiology of the tissue, and there will be no side effects, with the exception of the common effects due to puncture (for the lipolysis treatment).
All rights reserved – Orthobiomed 2016®