Anti-Aging Medicine is also called orthomolecular or functional medicine and aims at investigating the nutritional deficiencies and presence of predisposing factors for the development of certain diseases.
Ortho-Bio-Med offers the opportunity of having blood analysis conducted as a preventive measure. We are specialists in the interpretation of:
– Fatty Acids profile: provides information regarding the balance between the fatty acids of Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9, saturated fats and trans fatty acids;
– Profile Vitamins and Antioxidants: provides information regarding the presence of nutritional deficiencies and oxidative distress;
– Enzymatic Profile: provides information about the lack of specific enzymes critical to proper metabolic homeostasis;
– Hormonal Profile: With this analysis, we evaluate the possible need to integrate bioidentical hormones, both in women (premenopausal and postmenopausal) and men (andropause).
– Inflammation profile and cardiovascular risk: This analysis evaluate the new parameters correlated with cardiovascular risk. Thanks to new research, we are able to propose dosages such as ST2, Plack tests, oxidized LDL etc.
– Immune Profile: evaluates the efficiency of the immune system with the aim of preventing chronic degenerative pathologies.
Through these and other tests (such as genetic polymorphisms), we are able to implement a targeted and personalized therapy, with the aim of preventing many diseases and to greatly improve the quality of life.
All rights reserved – Orthobiomed 2016®